STRIVE provides no-cost staffing assistance that allows employers to access the skilled workers they need.
- Comprehensively trained candidates that have received job readiness training and skills training in two high-growth sectors:
- Health & Office Operations (includes Microsoft Office, customer service, medical terminology, medical scheduling, billing and coding)
- Construction & Maintenance (includes OSHA-10, flagging, scaffolding, building science, carpentry, electrical, water and heating systems)
- Industry expertise filling positions including Patient Navigation, Medical Billing & Coding, Care Coordinators, Human Resources, Community Health Workers, Construction Laborer, Property Manager, Property Manager, and more
- Carefully screened candidates including drug tests and a preliminary interview
- Employee retention support in addressing professional and personal challenges, leading to reduced absenteeism and turnover
- Active account management, with a dedicated relationship manager from STRIVE partnering closely with the employer hiring manager(s) to understand goals and support fulfillment of talent and staffing needs
OUR TRACK RECORD
- 70% of STRIVE participants are placed into employment within 1 year of graduating our programs.
- Our clients have a 65% one-year job retention rate.
OUR STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- Direct Placements: STRIVE provides job-ready candidates who have already passed our rigorous screening process and training programs
- Subsidized Interns: STRIVE provides interns at no cost to employers for 4 days/week, 8-week terms
- Advancement: STRIVE provides customized advanced skills training to incumbent workers that is required by the employer for career advancement, including Medical Billing & Coding and Patient Navigation
- Flexible Solutions: With sufficient demand, STRIVE can partner with employers to provide customized projects